Stanford University, Center on Food Security and the Environment
Contact: Michelle Horton
616 Serra St.
Encina Hall East
About Stanford University, Center on Food Security and the Environment
Stanford University’s Center on Food Security and the Environment addresses critical global issues of hunger, poverty and environmental degradation by generating vital knowledge and policy-relevant solutions. An interdisciplinary team of scholars accomplishes this mission through:
- A focused research portfolio in seven key areas:
- Food, Nutrition, and Health
- Aquaculture and fisheries
- Tropical Oil Crops
- Climate Impacts and Adaptation
- Water Resources
- Big Data for Food Security
- Crop and Livestock Systems
- A robust teaching program
- Direct science and policy advising
FSE is a joint effort of the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies and the Stanford Woods Institute for the Environment.
This employer is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?