Call for applications: 2-week Advanced School on Climate Change, Brazil
2-WEEK ADVANCED SCHOOL ON CLIMATE CHANGE
São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Climate Change: Scientific basis, adaptation, vulnerability and mitigation
03-15 July 2017, São Paulo, Brazil
Application deadline: 31st March 2017
Goal: To provide graduate students with advanced knowledge on climate change science and related topics, including aspects of public policy. Participants will discuss with renowned scientists important themes of the three Fifth IPCC Assessment Report Working Groups, in a multidisciplinary and multicultural context.
Audience: This School is for graduate students and early career scientists. Priority will be given to candidates currently enrolled in graduate programs (Masters/MSc and Doctoral/PhD courses). About 100 students, 50 from Brazil and 50 from other countries, will be selected to participate in the School. A limited number of travel grants is available.
The School is organized by the INterdisciplinary CLimate INvestigation cEnter (INCLINE) and the Inter-American Institute for Global Change Research (IAI), and sponsored by the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP), Pró Reitoria de Pesquisa/University of São Paulo (PRP/USP), IAI and Santander.
For more information, see the website of the School: http://www.incline.iag.usp.br/data/spsascc
More jobs like this
- Unpaid Masters Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Atmospheric Sciences
- Unpaid Masters Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Global Environmental Change
- Unpaid Masters Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Interdisciplinary/Other
- Unpaid Masters Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Natural Hazards
- Unpaid Masters Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Ocean Science