NASA Postdoctoral Program
3 days left
- Sector Type
- Non-Government Organization/Non-Profit
The NASA Postdoctoral Program offers US and international scientists the opportunity to advance their research while contributing to NASA's scientific goals. The NPP supports fundamental science; explores the undiscovered; promotes intellectual growth; and encourages scientific connections.
Selected by a competitive peer-review process, NPP Fellows complete one- to three-year Fellowship appointments that advance NASA's missions in earth science, heliophysics, planetary science, astrophysics, space bioscience, aeronautics and engineering, human exploration and space operations, and astrobiology.
Current research opportunities can be viewed here:
Applicants must have a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in hand before beginning the fellowship, but may apply while completing the degree requirements. U.S. citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents, and foreign nationals eligible for J-1 status as a Research Scholar may apply.
Stipends start at $53,500 per year, with supplements for high cost-of-living areas and for certain academic specialties. Financial assistance is available for relocation and health insurance, and $8,000 per year is provided for professional travel.
Applications are accepted three times each year: March 1, July 1, and November 1.
For further information and to apply, visit: https://npp.usra.edu/
More jobs like this
- $50,000 - $74,999 PhD Postdoctoral jobs in Atmospheric Sciences
- $50,000 - $74,999 PhD Postdoctoral jobs in Earth and Space Science Informatics
- $50,000 - $74,999 PhD Postdoctoral jobs in Global Environmental Change
- $50,000 - $74,999 PhD Postdoctoral jobs in Hydrology
- $50,000 - $74,999 PhD Postdoctoral jobs in Interdisciplinary/Other