Remote Sensing Scientist
Remote Sensing Scientist. At TellusLabs we are unlocking the power of planetary-scale satellite imagery to help solve the biggest problems facing society. How will we feed a rapidly growing global population? How will we conserve and efficiently utilize our increasingly limited water resources? How can we best manage our land and forest resources in an era of climate change? To support this mission, we are currently seeking to hire outstanding candidates with post-graduate training and expertise in quantitative remote sensing. Expertise in optical remote sensing of land areas is essential, but candidates with training in all areas of remote sensing are welcome to apply. Computing skills, including knowledge of open-source programming languages such as Python and/or R, is essential. If you have expertise in one or more of these areas, have a passion for team-based problem solving, and are interested in joining our Boston-based team, please send a brief cover letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding our team, vision and mission, please visit our website at www.telluslabs.com.
More jobs like this
- $100,000 - $124,999 PhD Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Biogeosciences
- $100,000 - $124,999 PhD Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Earth and Space Science Informatics
- $100,000 - $124,999 PhD Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Global Environmental Change
- $100,000 - $124,999 PhD Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Hydrology
- $100,000 - $124,999 PhD Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Interdisciplinary/Other