Call for applications: Advanced School on Atmospheric Aerosols (July 2019)
São Paulo School of Advanced Science on Atmospheric Aerosols: Properties, Measurements, Modeling, and Effects on Climate and Health
July 22 to August 2, 2019, São Paulo, Brazil
Application deadline: 24th March 2019
Goal: To provide young scientists with state-of-the-art knowledge on aerosol properties, measurements, modeling, and effects on climate and health. Participants will learn, in an intense and synergistic way, from internationally renowned scientists, in an environment tailored to promote great interaction, and to foster the development of collaborative networks.
Audience: The school is for graduate students and early career scientists. Priority will be given to candidates currently enrolled in graduate programs, but senior undergraduate and young researchers are also welcome. Applications of candidates from different academic backgrounds are encouraged.
About 100 participants, 50 from Brazil and 50 from other countries will be selected. A significant number of travel grants are available.
The School is organized by the Physics Institute of the University of São Paulo, and sponsored by the São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP).
Website of the School (online applications): http://spsas-aerosols.if.usp.br
More searches like this
- Atmospheric Sciences Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Masters
- Biogeosciences Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Masters
- Global Environmental Change Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Masters
- Hydrology Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Masters
- Interdisciplinary/Other Any Experience Level Considered jobs in Masters