Tenure-Track Faculty Position
The Department of Earth System Sciences at Yonsei University, Republic of Korea seeks applications for tenure-track faculty position, starting from March, 2020. Candidates are encouraged to possess Ph.D. in Geology, Geological sciences or any related fields.
The Department of Earth System Sciences encompasses the field of Earth System Sciences, conducting various researches on minerals, soils, rocks, geophysics, hydrogeology, applied geology, environmental chemistry, remote sensing, and other geologic fields. Detailed information about the department can be found online at http://geo.yonsei.ac.kr/en/.
For more information regarding the application, please visit the following link
More searches like this
- Geochemistry Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Hydrology Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Interdisciplinary/Other Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Mineral and Rock Physics Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Natural Hazards Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD