Ohio University, Department of Geological Sciences: Graduate Student (online MS) Opportunities
The Department of Geological Sciences at Ohio University invites applications to its online, non-thesis MS degree in Geology for the Fall of 2021. The program includes courses on research methods, paleobiology and sedimentary geology, Earth materials and planetary geology, and environmental and surface processes. The program is designed for students planning to enter or already in the geoscience workforce (industry, government, non-profit) that do not require research experience as well as K-12 educators seeking additional training in the geosciences. For program and application information, visit the department website at http://www.ohio.edu/cas/geology/graduate or contact Dr. Jenny Schenk (email@example.com).
More searches like this
- Biogeosciences Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Unpaid
- Geochemistry Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Unpaid
- Hydrology Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Unpaid
- Interdisciplinary/Other Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Unpaid
- Paleoceanography and Paleoclimatology Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Unpaid