The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Portland State University has a Postdoctoral scholar position open. The successful candidate will participate in a team-oriented project focused on developing watershed and riverine water quality transport and fate models. Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
1) modifying and evaluating watershed and riverine water quality models;
2) developing and testing transport and biogeochemical processes of nutrients and toxic chemicals;
3) performing data analysis; and
4) developing and/or contributing to project products including reports, journal articles, and presentations.
Successful candidates will have a Ph.D. in hydrology, hydraulics, environmental engineering, chemical oceanography, biogeochemistry, or a related field. The candidate must have experience in numerical model and programming such as Fortran, Python, etc.
For further details or to apply to this position, please visit:
More searches like this
- Biogeosciences Postdoctoral PhD jobs in $50,000 - $74,999
- Geochemistry Postdoctoral PhD jobs in $50,000 - $74,999
- Global Environmental Change Postdoctoral PhD jobs in $50,000 - $74,999
- Hydrology Postdoctoral PhD jobs in $50,000 - $74,999
- Interdisciplinary/Other Postdoctoral PhD jobs in $50,000 - $74,999