Preceptor in Earth and Planetary Sciences
The Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences seeks applications for a preceptor. The successful applicant should be well versed in the geosciences or related disciplines and have experience in developing, teaching, and supporting sections and labs. A graduate degree is required (Ph.D. preferred) along with evidence of successful prior teaching and administrative experience. Salary will be highly competitive and commensurate with experience. The position is renewable on a yearly basis for up to eight years, contingent upon performance and curricular needs. For greater detail about this position and to apply, visit: https://academicpositions.harvard.edu/postings/10225. Applications should include: i) a cover letter that discusses how this position would fit into the applicant’s career trajectory; ii) the names and addresses of three referees; iii) a CV; and iv) a statement of teaching experiences and philosophy. The three letters of recommendation should be submitted separately and at least one letter must discuss the applicant's experience with teaching, administration skills, and other educational work. Review of applications will begin on May 10, 2021; preferences will be given to applications received by this date.
More searches like this
- Atmospheric Sciences Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Hydrology Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Interdisciplinary/Other Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Mineral and Rock Physics Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD
- Ocean Science Early Career (up to 10 years past degree) jobs in PhD