Spring 2022 Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI) Program
Applications for the Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) Program are now open for the 2022 Spring Term. Applications are due October 6, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET.
Are you an undergraduate student or recent graduate pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering, or math?
Do you want to develop and hone your research skills at a national laboratory while learning from some of our nation’s best scientists and engineers?
Then the Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI) program is for you. As a SULI participant, you’ll gain valuable hands-on research experience and build your professional network while collaborating on an exciting project under the guidance of a mentor. You will also have opportunities to present your research to your mentors and peers, join in social activities, and engage in a variety of professional development activities to enhance your career skills.
The SULI program is sponsored and managed by the Department of Energy (DOE) / Office of Science’s Workforce Development for Teachers and Scientists (WDTS) program in collaboration with 17 DOE national laboratories and facilities across the U.S.
- $600/week stipend
- Housing accommodations or housing allowance
- Round-trip travel reimbursement
More searches like this
- Atmospheric Sciences Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Up to $20,000
- Biogeosciences Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Up to $20,000
- Cryosphere Sciences Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Up to $20,000
- Geochemistry Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Up to $20,000
- Global Environmental Change Student / Graduate Bachelors jobs in Up to $20,000