Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) is a multidisciplinary research institution engaged on behalf of national security. As the world enters a new Space Age, our growing Intelligence and Space Research (ISR) Division engages at the space frontier, delivering space-sourced information to national security missions as well as fundamental research. We seek a Deputy Division Leader to co-lead the division, enabling strategic initiatives, ongoing missions, and most importantly the success of our staff.
- Proven record in leading the development and exploitation of systems for space research, space-based national security, or a similarly complex and rigorous domain.
- Proven ability to lead a workforce with diverse skillsets/expertise through a complex technical risk and opportunity landscape, motivating staff through common goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated record of successful management of an R&D enterprise and experience in management of fiscal, human, and material resources
- Demonstrated success in improving workplace safety, security, environment, and health in the context of a positive learning work culture.
- Eligibility for a DOE level Q clearance
We Are Delivering Scientific Excellence
A LANL career offers engagement at the frontiers of R&D, impact on some of the greatest challenges that face our nation, and life in an unspoiled and beautiful part of the country. We are committed to providing our people with all they need for personal and professional growth.
Los Alamos National Laboratory is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse and inclusive workforce.