Non-tenure Track Lecturer
- Georgia Institute of Technology - Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Closing date
- Jun 18, 2023
- Geochemistry, Volcanology, Geochemistry, and Petrology
- Career Level
- Education Level
- Job Type
- Relocation Cost
- Sector Type
The School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences (EAS) at Georgia Tech will be hiring a non-tenure-track lecturer position. The lecturer will play a significant role in the first year introductory EAS courses that serves ~550 students each academic year, the environmental geochemistry lab for upper-level students, and EAS field-related capstone courses.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide direct lecture and laboratory instruction to undergraduate students in an introductory geology course and upper-level environmental geochemistry course.
- Assist with environmental capstone course.
- Develop, coordinate, and maintain laboratory exercises and equipment
- Supervise teaching assistants for introductory course each semester.
- Manage hazardous chemical inventory.
- Experience with experimental geochemistry and instrumentation
At least a MS degree in Geosciences or other related fields.
Contact Info for Questions: Samantha Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**Job application will be posted soon and you can apply here: https://hr.gatech.edu/careers**
Apply for Non-tenure Track Lecturer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert