SeismicAI develops and implements innovative earthquake early warning solutions, and is now looking for a senior seismologist to join our R&D lab in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Job requirements include:
- Ph.D. degree in geophysics
- Good programing skills
- Great teamwork and communication abilities
- Development of real-time seismic algorithms
- Analysis of system performance
- Collaborating with engineers
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to the contact below. The hiring is contingent upon obtaining a work permit in Israel.