I am seeking a highly motivated and talented Post-Doctoral Research Fellow to join our dynamic research team. This position offers an exceptional opportunity for a recent Ph.D. graduate to contribute to cutting-edge research in Soil Science with a focus on soil carbon, greenhouse gas measurement, and project management. I will have several GHG stations set up around Idaho and lab bench facilities for N2O flux-incubations. There is the possibility to use state-of-the-art isotope instrumentation and mass spec techniques with soil, microbial, and plant experiments. Further possibilities include involvement with the Deep Soil Ecotron Facility at the University of Idaho.
Position: Post-Doctoral Research Fellow Research Area: Soil Carbon, N2O Flux, GHG Flux Modeling, Biogeochemistry Location: University of Idaho, Department of Soil & Water Systems, Moscow Campus. Duration: The position is renewed annually for up to 3 years. Start Date: Upon approval from Human Resources and the Hiring Committee
- Conduct Independent Research: Drive forward research projects within the specified field, contributing to the development of new knowledge and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate: Work closely with faculty mentors and collaborate with peers, fostering a rich research environment.
- Publish: Prepare research findings for publication in peer-reviewed journals and present your work at conferences.
- Mentorship: Provide guidance and mentorship to graduate and undergraduate students, facilitating their growth as researchers.
- Grant Applications: Assist in writing grant proposals to secure funding for ongoing and future research projects.
Please apply here: https://uidaho.peopleadmin.com/postings/42549
You are also welcome to email me if you have questions (email@example.com).