- Work may be conducted remotely worldwide or on-site at the Project Drawdown offices in Sausalito, CA
- Research fellows will receive a stipend to be determined based on time commitment.
The Drawdown Fellowships foster the development of a new cohort of climate leaders working on pragmatic solutions to reverse global warming.
- Employer: Drawdown
- Princess Anne, Maryland
- 21000-23000 per year + Benefits
Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S or Ph.D) at estuarine and coastal modeling or observations is available
- Employer: University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Diamond Bar, California
South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) welcomes you to apply and become part of our Clean Air Team! SCAQMD is a government agency res...
- Employer: South Coast Air Quality Management District
- College Station, Texas
- Not specified
Texas A&M University invites inquiries, nominations and applications for the position of Dean of The College of Geosciences.
- Employer: Texas A&M University
- Princeton, New Jersey (US)
The Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Program at Princeton University, in association with NOAA’s Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory (GFDL), seek...
- Employer: Princeton University
The University of South Florida College of Marine Science is actively seeking to fill two open rank positions in oceanography
- Employer: University of South Florida - USF
- Quebec City (QC, Canada)
- PhD scholarships
PhD position in hydrogeology at INRS (Quebec, Canada)
- Employer: Centre Eau Terre Environnement – Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- Massachusetts, United States
Two internships will be awarded to U.S. graduate students for research at the NOSAMS radiocarbon facility at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
- Employer: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- New York City, New York
- Equity and salary competitive with comparable startups
Lead the development of new global algorithms to detect floods from a variety of sensors in Google Earth Engine
- Employer: Cloud to Street
- Switzerland (CH)
Studies of diagenetic processes in marine biogenic calcite
- Employer: EPFL