- Darmstadt, Hessen (DE)
Use your Remote Sensing expertise to identify new and innovative marine products from our Copernicus missions
- Employer: EUMETSAT
- United Kingdom (GB) Southampton
- £28,200 - £32,130
We seek a talented Marine Meteorologist/Climate scientist to join an international team
- Employer: National Oceanography Centre
- Northern Alaska - Toolik Field Station
Summer 2018 – Research Job Opportunity in Northern Alaska
- Employer: University of Michigan - Kling Lab
- Bronx, New York
- Depends on Experience
Assistant Professor of Marine Environmental Science About SUNY Maritime College: SUNY Maritime College located on a 55-acre scenic waterfront prope...
- Employer: Maritime College
- Pasadena, California
- Competitive with very good benefits
The selected candidate will provide oceanographic data analysis and numerical modeling support to the OMG and ECCO activities and more.
- Employer: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Clinton, New York (US)
The Geosciences Department at Hamilton College seeks applicants for a one-year, sabbatical replacement Visiting Assistant Professor of Geosciences ...
- Employer: Hamilton College
- University of Oklahoma, Norman
- $2,500 Stipend PLUS travel/living expenses covered
Undergrad students (geoscience/allied disciplines): Apply for our 6-week NSF-funded summer research program in France! $2500 stipend + expenses paid.
- Employer: University of Oklahoma, School of Geology and Geophysics
- Geesthacht, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- appropriate salary related to the German public tariff (TV-AVH) plus the usual social benefits
We invite applications for the Leader (m/f) of the research group Submesoscale Dynamics at the Institute of Coastal Research
- Employer: Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht (HZG)
- Villanova, Pennsylvania
The Department of Geography & The Environment at Villanova University is accepting Fall 2018 enrollments for our Master of Science in Environmental...
- Employer: Villanova University
- Jülich, Nordrhein-Westfalen (DE)
We are looking to recruit an Experienced Postdoc for the Coordination of the Simulation Laboratory Terrestrial Systems
- Employer: Forschungszentrum Jülich