- Urbana, Illinois
The Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science within the School of Earth, Society, and Environment at the University of Illinois a...
- Employer: University of Illinois, School of Earth, Society, and Environment
- Vancouver, Washington State
Graduate student opportunities at Washington State University Vancouver to study climate change, extremes and their impacts The Climate Change,...
- Employer: School of the Environment, Washington State University, Vancouver
- Hong Kong (HK)
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology Job Title: Faculty Positions Department: Department of Ocean Science The Hong Kong University of...
- Employer: The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Princeton, New Jersey
CEE at Princeton University invites applications for a faculty position. The search is open for Assistant Professor appointment.
- Employer: Princeton University
- University of Virginia
Carbon cycling and oxygen dynamics in benthic systems, including seagrass meadows, permeable sands, macroalgal mats, and tidal flats and creeks.
- Employer: University of Virginia
- Moss Landing, California
Lead the development of a next-generation underwater imaging system for remotely-operated and autonomous underwater vehicles (ROVs and AUVs)
- Employer: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- San Francisco State University, Department of Earth & Climate Sciences
San Francisco State University, Department of Earth & Climate Sciences offers an exciting opportunity for a tenure-track Assistant Professor positi...
- Employer: San Francisco State University
- New York City, New York
Assistant Professor Faculty position at Columbia University - Department of Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
- Employer: Columbia University - Department of Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
- New Haven, Connecticut
The Department of Geology and Geophysics at Yale University (www.geology.yale.edu) announces an annual competition for a Bateman Postdoctoral Fello...
- Employer: Yale University
- University of Arizona in Tucson
- Depends on experience
Postdoctoral research job available to study Pacific Sea patterns in collaboration with the University of Arizona and NOAA.
- Employer: University of Arizona