- Institute for Planetary Materials, Okayama University at Misasa, Tottori, Japan
- Travel expenses and daily living expenses will be fully covered.
The Misasa International Student Intern Program for advanced undergraduate and graduate students is designed to promote international education.
- Employer: Institute for Planetary Materials (IPM), Okayama University
- Pasadena, California
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
Mars related scientific research
- Employer: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- La Jolla, California
UC San Diego invites applications for one or more full-time Researcher positions to be funded by extramural research grants and contracts.
- Employer: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California (US)
- Up to $1,100.00 travel reimbursement.
2017 NASA Planetary Science Summer School Applications Open NASA is accepting applications from science and engineering post-docs, recent PhDs, and...
- Employer: JPL- Planetary Science Summer School
- Berkeley, California (US)
The Department of Earth & Planetary Science at the University of California, Berkeley seeks applications for temporary lecturers.
- Employer: University of California, Berkeley
- Seattle, Washington State
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Position (job class code 0148) in the Dept. of Earth and Space Sciences, University of Washing...
- Employer: University of Washington - Earth and Space Sciences
- Medford, Massachusetts (US), Boston area
Tufts Univ., 1-year part-time lecturer, Dept of Earth and Ocean Sciences (EOS), 2-semesters Mineralogy (Fall 2017) and Petrology (Spring 2018).
- Employer: Tufts University
- New Brunswick, New Jersey (US)
Postdoctoral Fellowships in Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Rutgers University
- Employer: Rutgers University
- Pullman, Washington State
- $60-80k Depending On Experience (full benefits including profit sharing)
METER Group, Inc. USA is seeking a Product Development Scientist at the M.S. or PhD. level. (micrometeorology/atmospheric science background a plus).
- Employer: Decagon Devices Inc.
- Livermore, California
We have an opening for the Project Leader and PCMDI, a major research activity funded by the DOE Office of Science.
- Employer: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory