- Lexington, Virginia
Washington & Lee University seeks applicants for 1-yr Visiting Asst Professor. Open to all disciplines, field geophysics or planetary geo preferred.
- Employer: Washington and Lee University
- Multiple Locations
The NASA Postdoctoral Program (NPP) supports NASA’s goal to expand scientific understanding of Earth and the universe in which we live. This announ...
- Employer: NASA / Universities Space Research Association
- UCSD, La Jolla
- Salary starts at $60,000/yr plus benefits and depends on experience.
John W. Miles Postdoctoral Fellowship In Theoretical And Computational Geophysics The Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP) at Scri...
- Employer: University of California, San Diego
- Austin, Texas
The Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin Jackson School of Geosciences seeks an Endowed Chair in Structural Geology.
- Employer: University of Texas Jackson School of Geosciences
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena CA
- Partial financial support is available for a limited number of individuals http://psss.jpl.nasa.gov
2018 NASA Planetary Science Summer Seminar Applications Open NASA is accepting applications – from science and engineering post-docs, recent PhDs, ...
- Employer: JPL- Planetary Science Summer School
- Pasadena, California
Seeking applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in Planetary Science at the California Institute of Technology.
- Employer: California Institute of Technology, GPS
- Pasadena, California (US)
The California Institute of Technology (Caltech), Postdoctoral Scholars Program at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) invites applications for a p...
- Employer: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Charleston, South Carolina (US)
The Citadel invites applications for a tenure-track position at the level of Assistant Professor in the Physics Dept. starting August 2018.
- Employer: The Citadel
- Boulder, Colorado
Heliophysics Summer School
- Employer: Cooperative Programs for the Advancement of Earth System Sciences (CPAESS)
- SLC, UT
- $48,000 - $55, 000.00
General areas of tropical and mesoscale meteorology with a focus on improving understanding of deep convection/organization around the world.
- Employer: University of Utah - Atmospheric Sciences