- Ewing, New Jersey
The Department of Physics at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) invites outstanding applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position starti...
- Employer: The College of New Jersey
Academia Sinica is the premier, state-funded research organization in Taiwan. The Institute of Earth Sciences (IES), one of the 31 institutes of Ac...
- Employer: Institute of Earth Sciences, Academia Sinica
- Multiple locations and NASA centers
- Monthly stipend
The NPP offers US and international scientists the opportunity to advance their research while contributing to NASA's scientific goals.
- Employer: USRA
- Fort Collins, Colorado
- Salary commensurate with experience
Colorado State University invites applications and encourages nominations for Department Head in Soil and Crop Sciences in the College of Agricultu...
- Employer: Colorado State University, College of Agricultural Sciences
- New York City, New York
Liberal Studies at New York University invites applications for a part-time adjunct position for the fall term to begin September 5, 2017.
- Employer: New York University Arts and Science
- Tucson, Arizona
- Salary is DOE + benefits.
The Department of Planetary Sciences/Lunar & Planetary Laboratory of the University of Arizona has an opening for Postdoctoral Research Associate I...
- Employer: University of Arizona, Lunar & Planetary Lab
- Hanover, New Hampshire
Assistant or associate rank tenure-track position in the area of earth and environmental geoscience informatics, Dartmouth College
- Employer: Dartmouth College
- Hartford, Connecticut (US)
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus start-up expense fund.
The Environmental Science Program and the Chemistry Department at Trinity College invite applications for a tenure track position in Environmental ...
- Employer: Trinity College - Environmental Science Program
- College Park, Maryland
The Joint Global Change Research Institute (JGCRI) of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory located at the University of Maryland in College Park, ...
- Employer: Joint Global Change Research Institute (JGCRI), of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
- Syracuse NY
- Commensurate with Experience
The Syracuse University Department of Earth Sciences seeks applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in climate change science.
- Employer: Syracuse University Earth Sciences