- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering at Marquette University invites PhD and Masters applicants to join Dr. Walter ...
- Employer: Marquette University Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Gainesville, Florida
- Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
The University of Florida/IFAS seeks qualified candidate for the Chair of the Soil and Water Sciences Department.
- Employer: Soil and Water Sceinces- UF/IFAS
- Darmstadt, Hessen (DE)
Use your Remote Sensing expertise to drive innovative science and improve the way we use our hyperspectral infrared instruments?
- Employer: EUMETSAT
- Northern Alaska - Toolik Field Station
Summer 2018 – Research Job Opportunity in Northern Alaska
- Employer: University of Michigan - Kling Lab
- London, Ontario
Conduct research on assessing contribution of groundwater in delivering phosphorus to agricultural streams.
- Employer: Western University
- Bronx, New York
- Depends on Experience
Assistant Professor of Marine Environmental Science About SUNY Maritime College: SUNY Maritime College located on a 55-acre scenic waterfront prope...
- Employer: Maritime College
- Palisades, New York
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory (LDEO) of Columbia University invites applications for a Lamont Assistant Research Professor position.
- Employer: Columbia University
- University of Oklahoma, Norman
- $2,500 Stipend PLUS travel/living expenses covered
Undergrad students (geoscience/allied disciplines): Apply for our 6-week NSF-funded summer research program in France! $2500 stipend + expenses paid.
- Employer: University of Oklahoma, School of Geology and Geophysics
- Syracuse, New York
Assistant Professor The State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY-ESF) invites applications for two (2) acad...
- Employer: College of Env. Science and Forestry - ESF
- Los Angeles, California
- Initial salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The primary professional responsibilities of the faculty are: teaching, research, scholarship and/or creative activity, and service to the University.
- Employer: California State University, Los Angeles