- East Lansing, Michigan
- Commensurate with experience + benefits
Posdoc positions in Hydrology and Watershed Biogeochemistry
- Employer: Earth and Environmental Sciences - Michigan State University
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Commensurate with education/experience
Tenure‐track Assistant Professor of Spatial Science, emphasis in GIS, at University of Nebraska-Lincoln; 50% teaching; 50% research.
- Employer: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, School of Natural Resources
- London, Ontario, Canada
- commensurate with experience
Postdoctoral position in modelling of induced seismicity.
- Employer: Department of Earth Sciences, Western University
- Washington D.C.
- Stipend ranging from $45,000 to $80,000, higher for senior researchers
NRC RAP offers postdoctoral/senior research awards on behalf of 26 U.S. federal research agencies and affiliated institutions with facilities
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Boulder, Colorado
Work as part of an interdisciplinary team as the coordinator for selected regional NIDIS drought early warning information systems.
- Employer: CIRES / University of Colorado.edu
- Basel, Switzerland
- > 85,000 CHF per year
Research Scientist position in Aquatic Isotope Biogeochemistry, Dept. of Environmental Science (University of Basel)
- Employer: University Basel, Department of Environmental Sciences
- Millbrook, New York
The Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies invites applications for an assistant, associate, or senior-level scientist. We are looking for an emerging...
- Employer: Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Inc.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS Retouch, color correct, crop digital images according to provided style guide Receive direction from Creative Director and perfor...
- Employer: Will Thompson
- Washington D.C.
GeoHealth is a rapidly emerging transdisciplinary field that supports the intersection of Earth and environmental sciences.
- Employer: American Geophysical Union
- Miami, Florida
Extreme Events Institute (EEI) at Florida International University (FIU), Miami has a postdoctoral opening to support storm surge and wave modeling.
- Employer: Florida International University, Extreme Events Institute