- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio USA
The Department of Geography at Kent State University (http://www.kent.edu/geography) invites applications for two available open-rank tenure-track ...
- Employer: Kent State University Geography
- Urbana, Illinois
The Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science within the School of Earth, Society, and Environment at the University of Illinois a...
- Employer: University of Illinois, School of Earth, Society, and Environment
- Flagstaff, Arizona
- commensurate with experience
The School of Earth and Sustainability (SES) within the College of the Environment, Forestry, and Natural Sciences is seeking an exceptional candid...
- Employer: Northern Arizona University
- Vancouver, Washington State
Graduate student opportunities at Washington State University Vancouver to study climate change, extremes and their impacts The Climate Change,...
- Employer: School of the Environment, Washington State University, Vancouver
- Rice University, Houston Texas
- $60,000 with a benefits package and an additional annual discretionary research allowance of $3,500.
We are seeking post-doctoral candidates with independent research interests that intersect with one or more faculty.
- Employer: Department of Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences, Rice University
- Carnegie Institution for Science - Geophysical Laboratory
The Geophysical Laboratory invites applications for Carnegie Postdoctoral Fellowships. Current research at the Geophysical Laboratory falls primari...
- Employer: Carnegie Institution for Science
- Princeton, New Jersey
CEE at Princeton University invites applications for a faculty position. The search is open for Assistant Professor appointment.
- Employer: Princeton University
- Madison, Wisconsin
Assistant Professor or (in the case of advanced achievement) Associate Professor position at UW-Madison, one of the top-ranked programs in the US.
- Employer: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Pullman, Washington State
We currently have an opening for a PhD student in Environmental Engineering at Washington State University. The desired applicant will have complet...
- Employer: Washington State University Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- University of Virginia
Carbon cycling and oxygen dynamics in benthic systems, including seagrass meadows, permeable sands, macroalgal mats, and tidal flats and creeks.
- Employer: University of Virginia