- Woods Hole, Massachusetts
Postdoctoral Investigator, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Employer: Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Lowell, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Environmental, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Lowell offers several graduate TAs and RAs.
- Employer: Umass Lowell
- Zurich, Switzerland
PhD Position Paraglacial Rockslide Mechanics at the Great Aletsch Glacier The Chair of Engineering Geology at ETH Zurich invites applications for a...
- Employer: ETH Zurich, Prof. Dr. Simon Löw, Engineering Geology
- Moscow, Idaho
The IWRRI Director provides leadership by promoting and coordinating interdisciplinary efforts in water-systems research and water-systems education.
- Employer: University of Idaho
- USFS Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
- Commensurate with experience + Benefits
Postdoc on using satellite data to improve smoke forecasting tools for wildfire incidents for managers and health and air quality agencies.
- Employer: University of Washington
- Athens, Ohio (US)
Teach courses including introductory, Earth materials, igneous and metamorphic petrology/petrography, as well as be available to conduct field trips.
- Employer: Ohio University Department of Geological Sciences
- Berkeley, California (US)
Berkeley Lab is seeking a Strategic Initiatives Leader.
- Employer: Berkeley Lab
- Wellesley, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Geosciences invites applications for a non-tenure-track Visiting Lecturer position for the 2017 – 18 academic year. We are seekin...
- Employer: Wellesley College, Department of Geosciences
- Institute for Planetary Materials, Okayama University at Misasa, Tottori, Japan
- Travel expenses and daily living expenses will be fully covered.
The Misasa International Student Intern Program for advanced undergraduate and graduate students is designed to promote international education.
- Employer: Institute for Planetary Materials (IPM), Okayama University
- Quebec city, CanadaQuebec city, Canada
Tenure-track position in geo-hazards and ground stability
- Employer: Universite Laval