- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Commensurate with education/experience
Tenure‐track Assistant Professor of Spatial Science, emphasis in GIS, at University of Nebraska-Lincoln; 50% teaching; 50% research.
- Employer: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, School of Natural Resources
- Washington D.C.
- Stipend ranging from $45,000 to $80,000, higher for senior researchers
NRC RAP offers postdoctoral/senior research awards on behalf of 26 U.S. federal research agencies and affiliated institutions with facilities
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Boulder, Colorado
Work as part of an interdisciplinary team as the coordinator for selected regional NIDIS drought early warning information systems.
- Employer: CIRES / University of Colorado.edu
- Millbrook, New York
The Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies invites applications for an assistant, associate, or senior-level scientist. We are looking for an emerging...
- Employer: Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Inc.
- Burlington, Vermont
Graduate Student Research Assistantship – PhD Catchment Hydrology and Stormwater Management Vermont EPSCoR Program, University of Vermont A mul...
- Employer: Vermont EPSCoR (University of Vermont)
- Richmond, Virginia
Tenure-track position in climate change science with specialization in remote sensing to begin August 2018.
- Employer: University of Richmond Department of Geography and the Environment
- West Virginia University
- Nationally competitive salary + Tuition
The Interdisciplinary Hydrology Laboratory (http://www.forh2o.net/) at West Virginia University invites applications for a Ph.D. graduate research ...
- Employer: West Virginia University
- Princeton, New Jersey
Top candidates will have experience with large data sets and statistical analysis, along with creative analytical skills.
- Employer: Climate Central
- USFS Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
- Commensurate with experience + Benefits
Postdoc on using satellite data to improve smoke forecasting tools for wildfire incidents for managers and health and air quality agencies.
- Employer: University of Washington
- Shenzhen, China
- Highly competitive salaries and benefit packages will be provided.
Applications are invited for faculty positions at all ranks in the School of Environmental Science and Engineering, SUSTech, Shenzhen, China.
- Employer: Southern University of Science and Technology (SUSTech)