- Lowell, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Environmental, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Lowell offers several graduate TAs and RAs.
- Employer: Umass Lowell
- Zurich, Switzerland
PhD Position Paraglacial Rockslide Mechanics at the Great Aletsch Glacier The Chair of Engineering Geology at ETH Zurich invites applications for a...
- Employer: ETH Zurich, Prof. Dr. Simon Löw, Engineering Geology
- Pullman, Washington State
- $60-80k Depending On Experience (full benefits including profit sharing)
METER Group, Inc. USA is seeking a Product Development Scientist at the M.S. or PhD. level. (micrometeorology/atmospheric science background a plus).
- Employer: Decagon Devices Inc.
- Livermore, California
We have an opening for the Project Leader and PCMDI, a major research activity funded by the DOE Office of Science.
- Employer: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- USFS Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
- Commensurate with experience + Benefits
Postdoc on using satellite data to improve smoke forecasting tools for wildfire incidents for managers and health and air quality agencies.
- Employer: University of Washington
- Norman, Oklahoma (US)
The School of Meteorology of University of Oklahoma invites applicants for two post-doctoral positions in area of convective scale data assimilation.
- Employer: University of Oklahoma - Norman
- Charlottesville, Virginia
The University of Virginia Department of Environmental Sciences seeks applications to fill non-tenure-track Lecturer positions.
- Employer: UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
- Berkeley, California
Berkeley Lab’s Climate & Ecosystems Division has an opening for a Postdoctoral Fellow.
- Employer: Berkeley Lab
- La Jolla, California
UC San Diego invites applications for one or more full-time Researcher positions to be funded by extramural research grants and contracts.
- Employer: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
- Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan (US)
Lake Superior State University seeks applicants for a tenure track position as an Assistant Professor in Environmental Science & GIS.
- Employer: Lake Superior State University