- Work may be conducted remotely worldwide or on-site at the Project Drawdown offices in Sausalito, CA
- Research fellows will receive a stipend to be determined based on time commitment.
The Drawdown Fellowships foster the development of a new cohort of climate leaders working on pragmatic solutions to reverse global warming.
- Employer: Drawdown
- Princess Anne, Maryland
- 21000-23000 per year + Benefits
Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S or Ph.D) at estuarine and coastal modeling or observations is available
- Employer: University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Diamond Bar, California
South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) welcomes you to apply and become part of our Clean Air Team! SCAQMD is a government agency res...
- Employer: South Coast Air Quality Management District
- Princeton, New Jersey
The Atmospheric Chemistry and Composition Group in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Princeton University is seeking postdoc...
- Employer: Princeton University
- College Station, Texas
- Not specified
Texas A&M University invites inquiries, nominations and applications for the position of Dean of The College of Geosciences.
- Employer: Texas A&M University
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Global Institute for Water Security, University of Saskatchewan is seeking a PhD candidate in Convection-Permitting WRF Regional Climate Simulation.
- Employer: Global Water Futures
The Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Cornell University is searching for a visionary Earth scientist
- Employer: Cornell University
- Quebec City (QC, Canada)
- PhD scholarships
PhD position in hydrogeology at INRS (Quebec, Canada)
- Employer: Centre Eau Terre Environnement – Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- New York City, New York
- Equity and salary competitive with comparable startups
Lead the development of new global algorithms to detect floods from a variety of sensors in Google Earth Engine
- Employer: Cloud to Street
Post-doc (Research Associate) - Hydrologist, Soil Scientist, Agricultural/Civil Engineer, or related
- USDA-ARS Southwest Watershed Research Center, Tucson, Arizona
- The position is a GS 11 or 12. (minimum $61,642 annual)
Develop principles and procedures for the evaluation of the impact of climate and management systems on the sustainable use of natural resources.
- Employer: USDA-ARS