- Rochester, New York
PhD student opening is available at the University of Rochester Ice Core Lab
- Employer: University of Rochester
- Grand Valley State University
The GVSU Geology Department invites applicants for a full-time, non-tenure-track Affiliate faculty position, starting in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Employer: Grand Valley State University
- Cambridge, Massachusetts (US)
Tenure-Track Professor in Climate Science, Harvard University
- Employer: Harvard University
- Oberlin, Ohio
- Compensation will be commensurate based on qualifications and years of experience.
The Oberlin College invites applications for a full-time tenure track faculty position in the field of geoscience.
- Employer: Oberlin College and Conservatory
- Redlands, California
The Environmental Studies Department at the University of Redlands invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level.
- Employer: University of Redlands
- Palisades, New York
- $64,000 annual salary
The Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory invites applications for a Postdoctoral Research Scientist position on the subject of tropical rain belts.
- Employer: Columbia University
- College Park, Maryland
Postdoc to pursue work on advancing a hybrid variational-ensemble data assimilation within the framework of the NOAA Next Generation GPS
- Employer: University of Maryland - Dept of Atmospheric & Oceanic Science
- San Antonio, Texas
Asst Prof with research in hydrogeology, aqueous geochemistry, or other areas of environmental geology and a commitment to undergraduate education.
- Employer: Trinity University
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville
- Negotiable nine month academic year salary
Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Climate Change and Earth System Modeling – Vanderbilt University
- Employer: Vanderbilt University, Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Ithaca, New York
Cornell University invites applications for a tenure-track Assistant or Associate Professor in the subject of atmospheric or climate dynamics.
- Employer: Cornell University