- College Park, Maryland
Seeking a leader in the development of advanced methodologies in atmospheric, ocean, land surface, cryospheric, and biogeochemical data assimilation.
- Employer: University of Maryland - Dept of Atmospheric & Oceanic Science
- United Kingdom (GB)
The Crowther lab at ETH Zurich are seeking postdoctoral positions to conduct competitive research in quantitative ecosystem ecology at a global scale.
- Employer: ETH Zürich, School of Environmental Systems Science
- Rochester, New York
Lab Manager position at the University of Rochester ice core lab
- Employer: University of Rochester
- Boston, MA
Scientist - Agricultural Risk Modeling Become a member of AIR’s market leading team creating state-of-the-art products and delivering best-in-class...
- Employer: AIR Worldwide
- Denver, Colorado
- Commensurate with education and experience.
Go to https://www.msudenverjobs.com/postings/10072 for full position announcement and to apply. Deadline 10/19/2017. SUMMARY: The Department of Ea...
- Employer: Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Alexandria, Virginia
- $163,519 to $2179,600 /per year
NSF is relocating! In late summer of 2017, NSF will begin the transition from its current location in Arlington, Virginia to 2415 Eisenhower Avenue...
- Employer: National Science Foundation
- Hartford, Connecticut (US)
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus start-up expense fund.
The Environmental Science Program and the Chemistry Department at Trinity College invite applications for a tenure track position in Environmental ...
- Employer: Trinity College - Environmental Science Program
- College Park, Maryland or Boulder, Colorado
Improve the Use of Research and Operational Satellite Data at JCSDA, The Cooperative Programs for the Advancement of Earth System Science (CPAESS)
- Employer: Cooperative Programs for the Advancement of Earth System Sciences (CPAESS)
- Austin, Texas
The fellow will work with the team to investigate the rich air pollution datasets and help translate this new data into future actions
- Employer: Environmental Defense Fund
- Manhattan, Kansas
- Minimum salary is $47,476 / year
A postdoctoral position is available focused on the temporal aspects of interactions among biogeochemistry, paleoecology, and global change.
- Employer: Kansas State University