- Work may be conducted remotely worldwide or on-site at the Project Drawdown offices in Sausalito, CA
- Research fellows will receive a stipend to be determined based on time commitment.
The Drawdown Fellowships foster the development of a new cohort of climate leaders working on pragmatic solutions to reverse global warming.
- Employer: Drawdown
- Diamond Bar, California
South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) welcomes you to apply and become part of our Clean Air Team! SCAQMD is a government agency res...
- Employer: South Coast Air Quality Management District
- University of Waterloo, Canada
We invite applications for a potential MSc student to participate in a research project in the Ecohydrology Research Group starting September, 2018...
- Employer: University of Waterloo
- Berkeley, California (US)
- Salary will be predetermined based on postdoctoral step rates.
Studying ecosystem response to warming in Alaska as part of the Next Generation Ecosystem Experiment - Arctic project.
- Employer: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Quebec City (QC, Canada)
- PhD scholarships
PhD position in hydrogeology at INRS (Quebec, Canada)
- Employer: Centre Eau Terre Environnement – Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- New York City, New York
- Equity and salary competitive with comparable startups
Lead the development of new global algorithms to detect floods from a variety of sensors in Google Earth Engine
- Employer: Cloud to Street
Post-doc (Research Associate) - Hydrologist, Soil Scientist, Agricultural/Civil Engineer, or related
- USDA-ARS Southwest Watershed Research Center, Tucson, Arizona
- The position is a GS 11 or 12. (minimum $61,642 annual)
Develop principles and procedures for the evaluation of the impact of climate and management systems on the sustainable use of natural resources.
- Employer: USDA-ARS
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Phd research assistantship to understand the fate and transport of organic carbon from coastal wetlands to open ocean in northern Gulf of Mexico
- Employer: LSU
- Boulder, Colorado
- Commensurate with experience.
The University of Colorado Boulder seeks applications for the Director of the Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research (INSTAAR).
- Employer: University of Colorado Boulder Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research
- Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut
Dr. Ashley Helton and Dr. Marty Briggs are accepting applicants for graduate research in river corridor biogeochemistry and hydrogeology.
- Employer: University of Connecticut, Department of Natural Resources and the Environment