- Rochester, New York
PhD student opening is available at the University of Rochester Ice Core Lab
- Employer: University of Rochester
- Moss Landing, California
Working as a part of a team focused on development and application of ocean biogeochemical sensors with other scientists and engineers.
- Employer: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- Starkville, Mississippi
The Department of Geosciences at Mississippi State University invites nominations and applications for the position of Professor and Head.
- Employer: The Department of Geosciences at Mississippi State University
- Grand Valley State University
The GVSU Geology Department invites applicants for a full-time, non-tenure-track Affiliate faculty position, starting in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Employer: Grand Valley State University
- Cambridge, Massachusetts (US)
Tenure-Track Professor in Climate Science, Harvard University
- Employer: Harvard University
- Oberlin, Ohio
- Compensation will be commensurate based on qualifications and years of experience.
The Oberlin College invites applications for a full-time tenure track faculty position in the field of geoscience.
- Employer: Oberlin College and Conservatory
- Athens, Ohio
The Department of Geological Sciences at Ohio University invites applications to its Master of Science program for the Fall of 2018.
- Employer: Department of Geological Sciences Ohio University
- Redlands, California
The Environmental Studies Department at the University of Redlands invites applications for a tenure-track position at the Assistant Professor level.
- Employer: University of Redlands
- San Antonio, Texas
Asst Prof with research in hydrogeology, aqueous geochemistry, or other areas of environmental geology and a commitment to undergraduate education.
- Employer: Trinity University
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville
- Negotiable nine month academic year salary
Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Climate Change and Earth System Modeling – Vanderbilt University
- Employer: Vanderbilt University, Earth & Environmental Sciences