- United Kingdom (GB)
The Crowther lab at ETH Zurich are seeking postdoctoral positions to conduct competitive research in quantitative ecosystem ecology at a global scale.
- Employer: ETH Zürich, School of Environmental Systems Science
- Rochester, New York
Lab Manager position at the University of Rochester ice core lab
- Employer: University of Rochester
- Hartford, Connecticut (US)
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus start-up expense fund.
The Environmental Science Program and the Chemistry Department at Trinity College invite applications for a tenure track position in Environmental ...
- Employer: Trinity College - Environmental Science Program
- Austin, Texas
The fellow will work with the team to investigate the rich air pollution datasets and help translate this new data into future actions
- Employer: Environmental Defense Fund
- Manhattan, Kansas
- Minimum salary is $47,476 / year
A postdoctoral position is available focused on the temporal aspects of interactions among biogeochemistry, paleoecology, and global change.
- Employer: Kansas State University
- Bloomington, Indiana
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Assistant/Associate Professor at Indiana University. The Department of Geography invites applications for a tenure-track position in Vegetation Mod...
- Employer: Indiana University, Department of Geography
- College Station, Texas
- Communserate with experience
JOIDES Resolution Science Operator at Texas A&M University invites applications for a Research Associate -JRSO Clearance and Permitting Specialist.
- Employer: Texas A&M University - International Ocean Discovery Program
- South Africa (ZA)
- A tax free stipend of ZAR 250,000 per year
Four positions in climate/weather impact attribution at the ACDI, the University of Cape Town's cross faculty initiative for climate and development.
- Employer: University of Cape Town, African Climate and Development Initiative
- Christchurch Central, Christchurch (NZ)
We are seeking an early-career Irrigation Scientist/Engineer to join NIWA’s large, collegial and highly-skilled hydrology team
- Employer: National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research
- New York City, New York
The Climate and Health Program at Columbia’s Mailman School of Public Health seeks a Postdoctoral Research Scientist for a two-year appointment.
- Employer: Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, Dept of Environmental Health Sciences