- East Lansing, Michigan
- Commensurate with experience + benefits
Posdoc positions in Hydrology and Watershed Biogeochemistry
- Employer: Earth and Environmental Sciences - Michigan State University
- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Commensurate with education/experience
Tenure‐track Assistant Professor of Spatial Science, emphasis in GIS, at University of Nebraska-Lincoln; 50% teaching; 50% research.
- Employer: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, School of Natural Resources
- Washington D.C.
- Stipend ranging from $45,000 to $80,000, higher for senior researchers
NRC RAP offers postdoctoral/senior research awards on behalf of 26 U.S. federal research agencies and affiliated institutions with facilities
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Basel, Switzerland
- > 85,000 CHF per year
Research Scientist position in Aquatic Isotope Biogeochemistry, Dept. of Environmental Science (University of Basel)
- Employer: University Basel, Department of Environmental Sciences
- Millbrook, New York
The Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies invites applications for an assistant, associate, or senior-level scientist. We are looking for an emerging...
- Employer: Cary Institute of Ecosystem Studies, Inc.
- Australia (AU)
- PhD scholarship $25,861 AUD per year for three years
A three year Phd scholarship studying groundwater nutrient fluxes to tropical coastal systems
- Employer: Southern Cross University, National Marine Science Centre
- Burlington, Vermont
Graduate Student Research Assistantship – PhD Catchment Hydrology and Stormwater Management Vermont EPSCoR Program, University of Vermont A mul...
- Employer: Vermont EPSCoR (University of Vermont)
- Richmond, Virginia
Tenure-track position in climate change science with specialization in remote sensing to begin August 2018.
- Employer: University of Richmond Department of Geography and the Environment
- West Virginia University
- Nationally competitive salary + Tuition
The Interdisciplinary Hydrology Laboratory (http://www.forh2o.net/) at West Virginia University invites applications for a Ph.D. graduate research ...
- Employer: West Virginia University
- Princeton, New Jersey
Top candidates will have experience with large data sets and statistical analysis, along with creative analytical skills.
- Employer: Climate Central