- Gainesville, Florida
- Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
The University of Florida/IFAS seeks qualified candidate for the Chair of the Soil and Water Sciences Department.
- Employer: Soil and Water Sceinces- UF/IFAS
- Northern Alaska - Toolik Field Station
Summer 2018 – Research Job Opportunity in Northern Alaska
- Employer: University of Michigan - Kling Lab
- London, Ontario
Conduct research on assessing contribution of groundwater in delivering phosphorus to agricultural streams.
- Employer: Western University
- Bronx, New York
- Depends on Experience
Assistant Professor of Marine Environmental Science About SUNY Maritime College: SUNY Maritime College located on a 55-acre scenic waterfront prope...
- Employer: Maritime College
- Villanova, Pennsylvania
The Department of Geography & The Environment at Villanova University is accepting Fall 2018 enrollments for our Master of Science in Environmental...
- Employer: Villanova University
- Multiple Locations
The NASA Postdoctoral Program (NPP) supports NASA’s goal to expand scientific understanding of Earth and the universe in which we live. This announ...
- Employer: NASA / Universities Space Research Association
- Jülich, Nordrhein-Westfalen (DE)
We are looking to recruit an Experienced Postdoc for the Coordination of the Simulation Laboratory Terrestrial Systems
- Employer: Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- AU $109,474 to AU $128,282 plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Research & advance the understanding of interactions between ocean processes & anthropogenic stresses, such as climate warming and pollutant inputs.
- Employer: CSIRO
- Montréal, Quebec (CA)
- $47,500 per year plus benefits
Concordia University in Montreal, Canada is currently accepting applications for postdoctoral fellowships valued at $47,500 per year plus benefits.
- Employer: Concordia University
- Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut
A PhD level graduate student position in wetland ecology is available in the Department of Natural Resources and the Environment at the University ...
- Employer: University of Connecticut; Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment