- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering at Marquette University invites PhD and Masters applicants to join Dr. Walter ...
- Employer: Marquette University Civil, Construction and Environmental Engineering
- Gainesville, Florida
- Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
The University of Florida/IFAS seeks qualified candidate for the Chair of the Soil and Water Sciences Department.
- Employer: Soil and Water Sceinces- UF/IFAS
- Darmstadt, Hessen (DE)
Use your Remote Sensing expertise to identify new and innovative marine products from our Copernicus missions
- Employer: EUMETSAT
- Berkeley, California (US)
- depending on experience
The Earth and Environmental Science Area of Berkeley Lab seeks a Hydrologist.
- Employer: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- United Kingdom (GB) Southampton
- £28,200 - £32,130
We seek a talented Marine Meteorologist/Climate scientist to join an international team
- Employer: National Oceanography Centre
- Grand Forks, North Dakota (US)
Post-Doctoral Scholar, Department of Atmospheric Sciences at the University of North Dakota
- Employer: University of North Dakota
- Northern Alaska - Toolik Field Station
Summer 2018 – Research Job Opportunity in Northern Alaska
- Employer: University of Michigan - Kling Lab
- SLC, UT
- $48,000 - $55, 000.00
General areas of tropical and mesoscale meteorology with a focus on improving understanding of deep convection/organization around the world.
- Employer: University of Utah - Atmospheric Sciences
- London, Ontario
Conduct research on assessing contribution of groundwater in delivering phosphorus to agricultural streams.
- Employer: Western University
- Bronx, New York
- Depends on Experience
Assistant Professor of Marine Environmental Science About SUNY Maritime College: SUNY Maritime College located on a 55-acre scenic waterfront prope...
- Employer: Maritime College