- Michigan, United States
The Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences program at Michigan Tech has a funded Ph.D. position available for summer of 2018.
- Employer: Michigan Tech University
- UCSD, La Jolla
- Salary starts at $60,000/yr plus benefits and depends on experience.
John W. Miles Postdoctoral Fellowship In Theoretical And Computational Geophysics The Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP) at Scri...
- Employer: University of California, San Diego
- Nanjing, Jiangsu (CN)
- up to 32,000 RMB per year
Hohai University, China invites applications for multiple postdocs and research fellow positions in water sciences, to start as early as March 2017.
- Employer: College of Hydrology and Water Resources, Hohai University
- Austin, Texas
The Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin Jackson School of Geosciences seeks an Endowed Chair in Structural Geology.
- Employer: University of Texas Jackson School of Geosciences
- Funding for students registered in the program is available through teaching and research assistants
McGill’s Integrated Water Resources Management Program (www.mcgill.ca/iwrm) is a one-year, 45-credit non-thesis M.Sc. program.
- Employer: McGill University, Adamowski research group
- SLC, UT
- $48,000 - $55, 000.00
General areas of tropical and mesoscale meteorology with a focus on improving understanding of deep convection/organization around the world.
- Employer: University of Utah - Atmospheric Sciences
- Pasadena, California
- Competitive with very good benefits
The selected candidate will provide oceanographic data analysis and numerical modeling support to the OMG and ECCO activities and more.
- Employer: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Multiple Locations
The NASA Postdoctoral Program (NPP) supports NASA’s goal to expand scientific understanding of Earth and the universe in which we live. This announ...
- Employer: NASA / Universities Space Research Association
- Jülich, Nordrhein-Westfalen (DE)
We are looking to recruit an Experienced Postdoc for the Coordination of the Simulation Laboratory Terrestrial Systems
- Employer: Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Montréal, Quebec (CA)
- $47,500 per year plus benefits
Concordia University in Montreal, Canada is currently accepting applications for postdoctoral fellowships valued at $47,500 per year plus benefits.
- Employer: Concordia University