- Raleigh, North Carolina
- $25,000/year + tuition and health insurance
The applied remote sensing and analysis lab group at North Carolina State University, in association with the USDA Forest Service Coweeta Hydrologi...
- Employer: Center for Geospatial Analytics
Summer Research Fellowships in Austria for doctoral students in natural and social sciences and math
- Laxenburg, Austria, near Vienna
- Fellowship covers travel to Austria, with stipend sufficient to cover 3 months living costs
Doctoral students in natural & social sciences and math can spend the summer in Austria doing interdisciplinary research on complex global challenges
- Employer: IIASA
- Vancouver, Washington State
- Includes graduate stipend, benefits, and tuition
Seeking: Motivated student for fully funded Graduate Assistantship in Urban Hydrology, Ecology, Climate, and Environmental Change at WSU Vancouver
- Employer: Washington State University Vancouver
- New York City, New York
- A competitive salary is supplemented by an annual research allowance.
Develop your skills in research and science education as you continue to actively pursue your own research projects within your department.
- Employer: Columbia University
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- $4000 stipend plus travel and lodging
Research Internship Summer Experience (RISE) program; Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering at NC State University.
- Employer: North Carolina State University; Dept of Civil, Construction, & Environmental Eng
- Southeast Florida
- Graduate Student-competitive salary/benefits/tuition waiver. Postdoct-starting at $85K/benefits.
Graduate student and postdoctoral researcher positions in physical oceanography.
- Employer: Professor Alex Soloviev, Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography
- Tajikistan (TJ)
- Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
The UCA is recruiting an Asst Prof in the Earth & Environmental Sciences programme.
- Employer: University of Central Asia
- Fairbanks, Alaska
The ALASKA EARTHQUAKE CENTER is looking for a Research Professional/Data Specialist to join us on the front lines of earthquake monitoring.
- Employer: Alaska Earthquake Center
- Southern California
- $5,000 stipend, a travel allowance, and free housing and local transportation during program
The NASA Airborne Science Program invites highly motivated advanced undergraduates to apply for the 11thannual NASA Student Airborne Research Progr...
- Employer: NASA Airborne Science Program
- Taoyuan, Taiwan
Graduate Institute of Applied Geology, National Central University invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions in areas of Applied Geology
- Employer: Graduate Institute of Applied Geology, National Central University