- Grand Valley State University
The GVSU Geology Department invites applicants for a full-time, non-tenure-track Affiliate faculty position, starting in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Employer: Grand Valley State University
- Taipei (TW)
The Department of Geosciences at National Taiwan University is seeking active scientists to fill two faculty positions in all fields in geosciences.
- Employer: Dept Geosciences, Natl Taiwan Univ
- Department of Earth Science, Utah Valley University
- UVU offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits
Full-time, tenure-track position in near-surface geophysics, geophysics applied to engineering geology, or sedimentary petrology.
- Employer: Department of Earth Science, Utah Valley University
- Houghton, Michigan
- Commensurate with experience
Michigan Technological University is seeking visionary leaders to fill several dean positions that have opened due to retirements.
- Employer: Michigan Technological University
- Vancouver, Washington State
- Positions are funded with teaching and/or research assistantships that include tuition waivers
MS and PhD Graduate Assistantships are available in Environmental Science, Biology, and Mathematics at Washington State University's Vancouver campus.
- Employer: Washington State University Vancouver
- Fountain Valley, California & Anaheim, California
- Range: $24.64 - $29.57
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Limited-Term Contract) Research & Development (R&D) Department, Field Research Laboratory (Anaheim)
- Employer: Orange County Water District
- Pasadena, California
- $62,000 per year plus a $5,000 research fund the first year plus benefits
Texaco Postdoctoral Fellowship at the California Institute of Technology. Two year appointment with stipend, benefits, research fund, & relocation.
- Employer: Caltech, Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences
- New York City, New York
The Earth Institute at Columbia University seeks applications from innovative, doctoral candidates or recent Ph.D., M.D., J.D., or Sc.D. recipients.
- Employer: Earth Institute, Columbia University
- New Zealand (NZ)
- 3 year scholarship of $NZ27300 per year tax free (plus tuition fees)
PhD scholarship (fees and stipend) in New Zealand The development of human civilisation over the past 10,000 has benefited from the most stable cli...
- Employer: School of Biological Sciences, University of Auckland
- The post-doc may reside at the university of their choosing.
CUAHSI seeks candidates for a postdoctoral position in the general area of improving community resilience from flood disasters.
- Employer: Consortium of Universities for the Advancement of Hydrologic Science, Inc. (CUAHSI)