- Work may be conducted remotely worldwide or on-site at the Project Drawdown offices in Sausalito, CA
- Research fellows will receive a stipend to be determined based on time commitment.
The Drawdown Fellowships foster the development of a new cohort of climate leaders working on pragmatic solutions to reverse global warming.
- Employer: Drawdown
- University of Waterloo, Canada
We invite applications for a potential MSc student to participate in a research project in the Ecohydrology Research Group starting September, 2018...
- Employer: University of Waterloo
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a person with exceptional scientific curiosity who is excited to explore, through the interpretation of complex data sets from i...
- Employer: University of Guelph
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Phd research assistantship to understand the fate and transport of organic carbon from coastal wetlands to open ocean in northern Gulf of Mexico
- Employer: LSU
- Boulder, Colorado
- Commensurate with experience.
The University of Colorado Boulder seeks applications for the Director of the Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research (INSTAAR).
- Employer: University of Colorado Boulder Institute of Arctic and Alpine Research
- Switzerland, Wettingen
leading projects on the safety of deep geological repositories for radioactive waste and providing technical and editorial input
- Employer: Matthias Döll GmbH
- Anchorage, Alaska
- $51,000 - $60,000, depending on experience, plus benefits
Full-time, 9-month, non-tenure track position to teach mineralogy, igneous/metamorphic petrology, and Field Methods at University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Employer: University of Alaska Anchorage (Department of Geological Sciences)
- Washington D.C.
- $43,000 to $80,000 + Health insurance, relocation benefits, and professional travel allowance
The National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine offers postdoctoral and senior research awards on behalf of 23 U.S. federal research ag...
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Toronto (City), Ontario
The Dept of Civil & Mineral Engineering at University of Toronto is advertising for an Assistant Professor in rock physics, geophysics, geomechanics
- Employer: University of Toronto/Dept. of Civil & Mineral Engineering
- Melbourne University, Melbourne (AU)
- $187,654 AUD p.a. plus 17% superannuation
School of Earth Science, Faculty of Science, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- Employer: University of Melbourne