- Lowell, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Environmental, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Lowell offers several graduate TAs and RAs.
- Employer: Umass Lowell
- Athens, Ohio (US)
Teach courses including introductory, Earth materials, igneous and metamorphic petrology/petrography, as well as be available to conduct field trips.
- Employer: Ohio University Department of Geological Sciences
- Wellesley, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Geosciences invites applications for a non-tenure-track Visiting Lecturer position for the 2017 – 18 academic year. We are seekin...
- Employer: Wellesley College, Department of Geosciences
- Institute for Planetary Materials, Okayama University at Misasa, Tottori, Japan
- Travel expenses and daily living expenses will be fully covered.
The Misasa International Student Intern Program for advanced undergraduate and graduate students is designed to promote international education.
- Employer: Institute for Planetary Materials (IPM), Okayama University
- Pasadena, California
- Competitive salary with generous benefits package
Mars related scientific research
- Employer: Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- La Jolla, California
UC San Diego invites applications for one or more full-time Researcher positions to be funded by extramural research grants and contracts.
- Employer: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
- Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan (US)
Lake Superior State University seeks applicants for a tenure track position as an Assistant Professor in Environmental Science & GIS.
- Employer: Lake Superior State University
- University of Idaho
University of Idaho Seeks an Assistant Professor of Watershed Nutrient Management with emphasis in water resources and soil science.
- Employer: Soil and Water Systems
- Russellville, Arkansas
Assistant Professor of Geology or Environmental Science Arkansas Tech University is seeking a broadly trained aqueous or environmental geochemist t...
- Employer: Arkansas Tech University
- Berkeley, California
Berkeley Lab’s Energy Geosciences Division has an opening for a Career-Track Hydrologic Earth Research Scientist.
- Employer: Berkeley Lab