- Carnegie Institution for Science - Geophysical Laboratory
The Geophysical Laboratory invites applications for Carnegie Postdoctoral Fellowships. Current research at the Geophysical Laboratory falls primari...
- Employer: Carnegie Institution for Science
- Whitman College, Walla Walla, Washington State
Mineralogy, Introductory Geology, Environmental Geology
- Employer: Whitman College
- Athens, Ohio
- Salary commensurate with education and experience. Faculty also enjoy a generous benefits package.
Teach at the undergraduate and graduate level, including Earth materials; develop a strong research program supported by external funding
- Employer: Ohio University Department of Geological Sciences
- Brisbane (Suburb), South East Queensland (AU)
Full-time, fixed-term (three year), teaching and research focused position.
- Employer: The University of Queensland
- New York City, New York
Assistant Professor Faculty position at Columbia University - Department of Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
- Employer: Columbia University - Department of Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Up to $80,000 per year (9-month) plus benefits
Tenure-track, assistant professor position in the area of geochronology
- Employer: University of South Carolina
- New Haven, Connecticut
The Department of Geology and Geophysics at Yale University (www.geology.yale.edu) announces an annual competition for a Bateman Postdoctoral Fello...
- Employer: Yale University
- University of New Mexico, Albuquerque
Ph.D. Fellowship in High Pressure Earth and Planetary Sciences, from the Sandia/UNM Pulsed power Extreme condition Research (SUPER) Center.
- Employer: University of New Mexico, Institute of Meteoritics and Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
- University of Texas, Arlington
The University of Texas Arlington invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position in environmental biogeochemistry
- Employer: University of Texas at Arlington, Department Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Guangzhou is one of the best cities in China with a large international community, bus and metro tra
Applications for PhD fellowships to investigate subduction zone processes, deep geochemical cycles of the Earth, and mantle plumes.
- Employer: Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, The Chinese Academy of Sciences