- Washington D.C.
- Stipend ranging from $45,000 to $80,000, higher for senior researchers
NRC RAP offers postdoctoral/senior research awards on behalf of 26 U.S. federal research agencies and affiliated institutions with facilities
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Basel, Switzerland
- > 85,000 CHF per year
Research Scientist position in Aquatic Isotope Biogeochemistry, Dept. of Environmental Science (University of Basel)
- Employer: University Basel, Department of Environmental Sciences
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Research topics include experimental and analytical investigations into the thermal and chemical evolution of lunar and planetary interiors
- Employer: University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Singapore (SG)
The Asian School of the Environment at NTU Singapore seeks to hire three creative and cutting edge Assistant Professors in Terrestrial/Forest Ecology.
- Employer: Nanyang Technological Univesity, Singapore
- Australia (AU)
- PhD scholarship $25,861 AUD per year for three years
A three year Phd scholarship studying groundwater nutrient fluxes to tropical coastal systems
- Employer: Southern Cross University, National Marine Science Centre
- Colombia (CO
- Questions related to the salary should be addressed to the Chair of the Geosciences
FACULTY OPENINGS IN GEOSCIENCES at Universidad de Los Andes Bogotá, Colombia Universidad de Los Andes seeks applications for two faculty position...
- Employer: Universidad de Los Andes
- West Virginia University
- Nationally competitive salary + Tuition
The Interdisciplinary Hydrology Laboratory (http://www.forh2o.net/) at West Virginia University invites applications for a Ph.D. graduate research ...
- Employer: West Virginia University
- Lawrence, Kansas (US)
HYDROGEOCHEMIST – Geohydrology Section – Kansas Geological Survey – The University of Kansas, Lawrence.
- Employer: Kansas Geological Survey, University of Kansas
- Austin, Texas
- Monthly salary $5,000 - $5,833, plus benefits
Geochemistry Lab Manager for a class 100 clean chemistry lab, supporting TIMS & MC-ICP-MS instruments
- Employer: University of Texas at Austin - Department of Geological Sciences
- College Station, Texas
- Communserate with experience
JOIDES Resolution Science Operator at Texas A&M University invites applications for a Research Scientist Manager of Technical and Analytical Services.
- Employer: Texas A&M University - International Ocean Discovery Program