- Denver, Colorado
- Commensurate with education and experience.
Go to https://www.msudenverjobs.com/postings/10072 for full position announcement and to apply. Deadline 10/19/2017. SUMMARY: The Department of Ea...
- Employer: Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Stennis Space Center, Mississippi
- Competitive Stipend
The Division of Marine Science at Southern Miss invites applicants for MS/PhD studies in Chemical Oceanography beginning in Spring or Fall 2018.
- Employer: University of Southern Mississippi, Division of Marine Science
- Hartford, Connecticut (US)
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus start-up expense fund.
The Environmental Science Program and the Chemistry Department at Trinity College invite applications for a tenure track position in Environmental ...
- Employer: Trinity College - Environmental Science Program
- Wheaton, Illinois (US)
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
The Department of Geology and Environmental Science at Wheaton College (IL) invites applications for two tenure-track, assistant professors to fill...
- Employer: Wheaton College
Academia Sinica is the premier, state-funded research organization in Taiwan. The Institute of Earth Sciences (IES), one of the 31 institutes of Ac...
- Employer: Institute of Earth Sciences, Academia Sinica
- Santa Barbara, California
The Department of Earth Science at the University of California, Santa Barbara, invites applications for a tenure-track position starting July 1, 2018
- Employer: University of California, Santa Barbara
- College Station, Texas
- Communserate with experience
JOIDES Resolution Science Operator at Texas A&M University invites applications for a Research Associate -JRSO Clearance and Permitting Specialist.
- Employer: Texas A&M University - International Ocean Discovery Program
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
TENURE-TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN TECTONICS The School of Earth and Ocean Sciences (SEOS) at the University of Victoria invites applications for ...
- Employer: School of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of Victoria
- Lausanne, Canton of Vaud (CH)
Tenure track Assistant Professor in Weathering and Soil Development for Switzerland, UNIL, FGSE. Details www.unil.ch/emploi, externe, req ID 11463
- Employer: University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- US EPA National Health and Environmental Effects Research Lab, Western Ecology Div., Corvallis, OR
- $63,816 per year total compensation
Post-doc position focused on further development of a hydroclimatic vulnerability analysis methodology and development of applications.
- Employer: Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) c/o US EPA