- Gainesville, Florida
- Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience
The University of Florida/IFAS seeks qualified candidate for the Chair of the Soil and Water Sciences Department.
- Employer: Soil and Water Sceinces- UF/IFAS
- Northern Alaska - Toolik Field Station
Summer 2018 – Research Job Opportunity in Northern Alaska
- Employer: University of Michigan - Kling Lab
- London, Ontario
Conduct research on assessing contribution of groundwater in delivering phosphorus to agricultural streams.
- Employer: Western University
- University of Oklahoma, Norman
- $2,500 Stipend PLUS travel/living expenses covered
Undergrad students (geoscience/allied disciplines): Apply for our 6-week NSF-funded summer research program in France! $2500 stipend + expenses paid.
- Employer: University of Oklahoma, School of Geology and Geophysics
- Zurich, Canton of Zürich (CH)
The Swiss Competence Center for Energy Research SCCER and the Chair of Engineering Geology
- Employer: ETH Zurich, Prof. Dr. Simon Löw, Engineering Geology
- Los Angeles, California
- Initial salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The primary professional responsibilities of the faculty are: teaching, research, scholarship and/or creative activity, and service to the University.
- Employer: California State University, Los Angeles
- Geesthacht, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- appropriate salary related to the German public tariff (TV-AVH) plus the usual social benefits
We invite applications for the Leader (m/f) of the research group Submesoscale Dynamics at the Institute of Coastal Research
- Employer: Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht (HZG)
- Villanova, Pennsylvania
The Department of Geography & The Environment at Villanova University is accepting Fall 2018 enrollments for our Master of Science in Environmental...
- Employer: Villanova University
- UCSD, La Jolla
- Salary starts at $60,000/yr plus benefits and depends on experience.
John W. Miles Postdoctoral Fellowship In Theoretical And Computational Geophysics The Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics (IGPP) at Scri...
- Employer: University of California, San Diego
- Storrs Mansfield, Connecticut
A PhD level graduate student position in wetland ecology is available in the Department of Natural Resources and the Environment at the University ...
- Employer: University of Connecticut; Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment