- Auburn, Alabama (US)
Faculty Position Economic Geology Auburn University The Department of Geosciences at Auburn University invites applications for a new nine month, ...
- Employer: AUBURN UNIVERSITY GEOSCIENCES DEPARTMENT
- Sam Houston State Univ, Huntsville
The successful candidate will be able to teach a required upper-division course in Applied Geophysics at an appropriate level .
- Employer: Sam Houston State University Geography & Geology
- Grand Valley State University
The GVSU Geology Department invites applicants for a full-time, non-tenure-track Affiliate faculty position, starting in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Employer: Grand Valley State University
- Oberlin, Ohio
- Compensation will be commensurate based on qualifications and years of experience.
The Oberlin College invites applications for a full-time tenure track faculty position in the field of geoscience.
- Employer: Oberlin College and Conservatory
- Hong Kong (HK)
Founded in 1911, The University of Hong Kong is committed to the highest international standards of excellence in teaching and research, and has be...
- Employer: The University of Hong Kong
- Wilmington, North Carolina
Brief Summary of Work for this Position: The Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences at the University of North Carolina Wilmington (http://www.uncw...
- Employer: University of North Carolina Wilmington - Earth and Ocean Sciences
- Taipei (TW)
The Department of Geosciences at National Taiwan University is seeking active scientists to fill two faculty positions in all fields in geosciences.
- Employer: Dept Geosciences, Natl Taiwan Univ
- Conway, Arkansas
- Tuition Waiver and ~ $12,000 Graduate Stipend
M.S. Graduate Assistant – Fish Ecology and Geomorphology of Ozark Mountain Streams. Interdisciplinary graduate research opportunity at UCA.
- Employer: University of Central Arkansas, Department of Geography
- Department of Earth Science, Utah Valley University
- UVU offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience, and excellent benefits
Full-time, tenure-track position in near-surface geophysics, geophysics applied to engineering geology, or sedimentary petrology.
- Employer: Department of Earth Science, Utah Valley University
- San Francisco, California
Engineer, Supply Chain (Contingent Business Interruption modeling) SF office We are currently recruiting for a Catastrophe Risk Modeler in the AIR ...
- Employer: AIR Worldwide