- Urbana, Illinois
The Department of Geography and Geographic Information Science within the School of Earth, Society, and Environment at the University of Illinois a...
- Employer: University of Illinois, School of Earth, Society, and Environment
- Madison, Wisconsin
Assistant Professor or (in the case of advanced achievement) Associate Professor position at UW-Madison, one of the top-ranked programs in the US.
- Employer: University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Athens, Ohio
- Salary commensurate with education and experience. Faculty also enjoy a generous benefits package.
Teach at the undergraduate and graduate level, including Earth materials; develop a strong research program supported by external funding
- Employer: Ohio University Department of Geological Sciences
- New York City, New York
Assistant Professor Faculty position at Columbia University - Department of Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
- Employer: Columbia University - Department of Applied Physics & Applied Mathematics
- Rochester, New York
The University of Rochester seismology laboratory (URSeismo) at the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences is seeking applications from hig...
- Employer: URSeismo
- Ewing, New Jersey
The Department of Physics at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) invites outstanding applicants for a tenure-track Assistant Professor position in the...
- Employer: The College of New Jersey
- Cambridge, Massachusetts
Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Cambridge, MA MIT Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships ...
- Employer: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- United Kingdom (GB)
Earth Sciences at Durham University is a UK top 5 and global top 30 department
- Employer: University of Durham
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi (US)
The Department of Geosciences at Mississippi State University invites applications for a nine-month tenure-track position in structural geology, te...
- Employer: Mississippi State University Department of Geosciences
- Beautiful park-like campus located at 5241 Broad Branch Road, N.W., Washington, DC
Postdoctoral fellowships available to conduct independent research in geophysics at Carnegie's Department of Terrestrial Magnetism (DTM).
- Employer: Carnegie Institution of Washington