- Work may be conducted remotely worldwide or on-site at the Project Drawdown offices in Sausalito, CA
- Research fellows will receive a stipend to be determined based on time commitment.
The Drawdown Fellowships foster the development of a new cohort of climate leaders working on pragmatic solutions to reverse global warming.
- Employer: Drawdown
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory (AU)
- AU $30,000 per year (approx. US $22,000)
Fully-funded PhD scholarships are available for excellent candidates to work with Prof. Malcolm Sambridge and Dr Andrew Valentine within the world-...
- Employer: Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University
- Champaign, Illinois
ISGS is seeking to hire a Visiting Assistant Research Scientist, Geophysicist.
- Employer: Illinois State Geological Survey
- New York City, New York
- Equity and salary competitive with comparable startups
Lead the development of new global algorithms to detect floods from a variety of sensors in Google Earth Engine
- Employer: Cloud to Street
- Boulder, Colorado
- UNAVCO proudly offers generous benefits and competitive compensation.
UNAVCO facilitates research and education with geodesy. We are looking for a new Education and Community Engagement Specialist in Boulder, CO.
- Employer: UNAVCO
- Switzerland, Wettingen
leading projects on the safety of deep geological repositories for radioactive waste and providing technical and editorial input
- Employer: Matthias Döll GmbH
- Falmouth, Massachusetts (US)
- WHRC offers a competitive salary as well as a very generous benefit package.
SUMMARY: The Woods Hole Research Center seeks an experienced scientific computing lead to manage its public and private cloud resources. The succes...
- Employer: Woods Hole Research Center
- Washington D.C.
- $43,000 to $80,000 + Health insurance, relocation benefits, and professional travel allowance
The National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine offers postdoctoral and senior research awards on behalf of 23 U.S. federal research ag...
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Toronto (City), Ontario
The Dept of Civil & Mineral Engineering at University of Toronto is advertising for an Assistant Professor in rock physics, geophysics, geomechanics
- Employer: University of Toronto/Dept. of Civil & Mineral Engineering
- Asheville, North Carolina
- $126,148 to $189,600 per year
Provides operational oversight of the Center's data management and stewardship responsibilities for NOAA.
- Employer: National Environmental Satellite, Data and Information Service (NESDIS), NOAA