- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Commensurate with education/experience
Tenure‐track Assistant Professor of Spatial Science, emphasis in GIS, at University of Nebraska-Lincoln; 50% teaching; 50% research.
- Employer: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, School of Natural Resources
- London, Ontario, Canada
- commensurate with experience
Postdoctoral position in modelling of induced seismicity.
- Employer: Department of Earth Sciences, Western University
- Washington D.C.
- Stipend ranging from $45,000 to $80,000, higher for senior researchers
NRC RAP offers postdoctoral/senior research awards on behalf of 26 U.S. federal research agencies and affiliated institutions with facilities
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Richmond, Virginia
Tenure-track position in climate change science with specialization in remote sensing to begin August 2018.
- Employer: University of Richmond Department of Geography and the Environment
- College Station, Texas
- Communserate with experience
JOIDES Resolution Science Operator at Texas A&M University invites applications for a Research Scientist Manager of Technical and Analytical Services.
- Employer: Texas A&M University - International Ocean Discovery Program
- USFS Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
- Commensurate with experience + Benefits
Postdoc on using satellite data to improve smoke forecasting tools for wildfire incidents for managers and health and air quality agencies.
- Employer: University of Washington
- Seoul, Korea
The Department of Earth System Sciences at Yonsei University, Korea, invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position in sedimentology, pet...
- Employer: Yonsei University
- Melbourne, Australia
- AUD87,415 - AUD93,830 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
full-time fixed term position for 2 years; Postdoc Research Fellow Level A - earthquake seismology and monitoring, Melbourne, Australia.
- Employer: University of Melbourne
- Liège (Province) (BE)
- Full paid fellowship
ULiège is RECRUITING 2 PhD candidates in geophysics for the projects “RAWFILL” and “CHAR”
- Employer: University of Liege, Applied Geophysics
- Sault Ste Marie, Michigan (US)
Lake Superior State University’s School of Physical Sciences seeks applicants for a tenure track position as an Assistant Professor in Environmenta...
- Employer: Human Resources-Lake Superior State University