- Winnipeg (City), Manitoba
Assistant Professor in Arctic System Science Department of Environment and Geography, CHR Faculty of Environment, Earth and Resources, University o...
- Employer: University of Manitoba
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- $25,000/year + tuition and health insurance
Seeking a PhD student with strong quantitative analytical skills to join a team investigating satellite data fusion and time series analysis.
- Employer: Center for Geospatial Analytics
- Denmark, Copenhagen, Oester Voldgade 10,
The Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland seeks applicants with a geophysics background for a newly established research professorship in tect...
- Employer: Geological Survey of Denmark and Greenland - GEUS
- Boone, North Carolina
- Salary is competitive and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities: The duties of this position include data retrieval, management, analysis, and interpretation. Specifically, the duties...
- Employer: Appalachian State University's Research Institute for Environment, Energy and Economics
- Mountain View, California (US)
FDL is an AI research accelerator hosted by the SETI Institute in partnership with NASA Ames Research Center.
- Employer: The SETI Institute
- Vancouver, Washington State
- Includes graduate stipend, benefits, and tuition
Seeking: Motivated student for fully funded Graduate Assistantship in Urban Hydrology, Ecology, Climate, and Environmental Change at WSU Vancouver
- Employer: Washington State University Vancouver
- University of Central Ar, Conway (~30 miles NW of Little Rock, AR)
- Tuition Waiver, ~ $12,000 Graduate Stipend, and Funding for Conference and Field Expenses
2 Graduate Assistantship Positions at UCA– MS Biology: Fish Ecology and Fluvial Geomorphology collaboration with Biology and Geography Departments.
- Employer: UCA
- Barcelona (Provincia), Cataluña (ES)
- 17.000 €/year
Come to Barcelona to address one of the major challenges of the XXI century: achieving zero emissions to enjoy the blue sky again
- Employer: Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research, Spanish National Research Council (IDAEA-CSIC)
The Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences at the University of New Mexico invites applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank...
- Employer: University of New Mexico
- New York City, New York
- A competitive salary is supplemented by an annual research allowance.
Develop your skills in research and science education as you continue to actively pursue your own research projects within your department.
- Employer: Columbia University