- United Kingdom (GB)
The Crowther lab at ETH Zurich are seeking postdoctoral positions to conduct competitive research in quantitative ecosystem ecology at a global scale.
- Employer: ETH Zürich, School of Environmental Systems Science
- Rochester, New York
Lab Manager position at the University of Rochester ice core lab
- Employer: University of Rochester
- Boise, Idaho
The Idaho Geological Survey (IGS) is seeking a full-time, permanent Hydrogeologist for their Boise, Idaho office at the Idaho Water Center.
- Employer: University of Idaho
- Hartford, Connecticut (US)
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus start-up expense fund.
The Environmental Science Program and the Chemistry Department at Trinity College invite applications for a tenure track position in Environmental ...
- Employer: Trinity College - Environmental Science Program
- College Park, Maryland
The Joint Global Change Research Institute (JGCRI) of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory located at the University of Maryland in College Park, ...
- Employer: Joint Global Change Research Institute (JGCRI), of the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL)
- Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium, UVic, Victoria, BC, Canada
- Commensurate with education and experience
postdoctoral fellow with pan-Canadian Global Water Futures (GWF) research program-impacts of climate variability & change on hydrology & water quality
- Employer: PCIC
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Starting salary is dependent on experience level.
Hydrogeologist, University of Alaska Anchorage.
- Employer: University of Alaska Anchorage (Department of Geological Sciences)
- Austin, Texas
The fellow will work with the team to investigate the rich air pollution datasets and help translate this new data into future actions
- Employer: Environmental Defense Fund
- Field Operation Center - West Palm Beach
Ecologist South Florida Water Management District Field Operation Center - West Palm Beach Job Description: The Everglades Systems ...
- Employer: South Florida Water Management District
- Manhattan, Kansas
- Minimum salary is $47,476 / year
A postdoctoral position is available focused on the temporal aspects of interactions among biogeochemistry, paleoecology, and global change.
- Employer: Kansas State University