- Work may be conducted remotely worldwide or on-site at the Project Drawdown offices in Sausalito, CA
- Research fellows will receive a stipend to be determined based on time commitment.
The Drawdown Fellowships foster the development of a new cohort of climate leaders working on pragmatic solutions to reverse global warming.
- Employer: Drawdown
- Princess Anne, Maryland
- 21000-23000 per year + Benefits
Graduate Research Assistantship (M.S or Ph.D) at estuarine and coastal modeling or observations is available
- Employer: University of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Diamond Bar, California
South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) welcomes you to apply and become part of our Clean Air Team! SCAQMD is a government agency res...
- Employer: South Coast Air Quality Management District
- University of Waterloo, Canada
We invite applications for a potential MSc student to participate in a research project in the Ecohydrology Research Group starting September, 2018...
- Employer: University of Waterloo
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada
We are looking for a person with exceptional scientific curiosity who is excited to explore, through the interpretation of complex data sets from i...
- Employer: University of Guelph
- Berkeley, California (US)
- Salary will be predetermined based on postdoctoral step rates.
Studying ecosystem response to warming in Alaska as part of the Next Generation Ecosystem Experiment - Arctic project.
- Employer: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Quebec City (QC, Canada)
- PhD scholarships
PhD position in hydrogeology at INRS (Quebec, Canada)
- Employer: Centre Eau Terre Environnement – Institut national de la recherche scientifique
- New York City, New York
- Equity and salary competitive with comparable startups
Lead the development of new global algorithms to detect floods from a variety of sensors in Google Earth Engine
- Employer: Cloud to Street
Post-doc (Research Associate) - Hydrologist, Soil Scientist, Agricultural/Civil Engineer, or related
- USDA-ARS Southwest Watershed Research Center, Tucson, Arizona
- The position is a GS 11 or 12. (minimum $61,642 annual)
Develop principles and procedures for the evaluation of the impact of climate and management systems on the sustainable use of natural resources.
- Employer: USDA-ARS
- Las Vegas, Nevada
The Desert Research Institute (DRI) is seeking a full-time Field Monitor/Quality Assurance Officer for the Community Environmental Monitoring Progr...
- Employer: Desert Research Institute