- Vallejo, California
We seek a dynamic educator who is committed to creating an environment of active learning for our new B.S. in Oceanography degree program.
- Employer: California State University Maritime Academy
- Rochester, New York
PhD student opening is available at the University of Rochester Ice Core Lab
- Employer: University of Rochester
- Moss Landing, California
Working as a part of a team focused on development and application of ocean biogeochemical sensors with other scientists and engineers.
- Employer: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute
- Starkville, Mississippi
The Department of Geosciences at Mississippi State University invites nominations and applications for the position of Professor and Head.
- Employer: The Department of Geosciences at Mississippi State University
- Grand Valley State University
The GVSU Geology Department invites applicants for a full-time, non-tenure-track Affiliate faculty position, starting in the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Employer: Grand Valley State University
- Cambridge, Massachusetts (US)
Tenure-Track Professor in Climate Science, Harvard University
- Employer: Harvard University
- Columbus, Ohio
Tenure Track, Assistant/Associate Professor, Hydrology, The Ohio State University
- Employer: The Ohio State University
- Oberlin, Ohio
- Compensation will be commensurate based on qualifications and years of experience.
The Oberlin College invites applications for a full-time tenure track faculty position in the field of geoscience.
- Employer: Oberlin College and Conservatory
- Athens, Ohio
The Department of Geological Sciences at Ohio University invites applications to its Master of Science program for the Fall of 2018.
- Employer: Department of Geological Sciences Ohio University
- Victoria, British Columbia
The Department of Civil Engineering is seeking outstanding candidates for a tenure track faculty position in Sustainable Water.
- Employer: Department of Civil Engineering, University of Victoria