- Lowell, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Environmental, Earth, and Atmospheric Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Lowell offers several graduate TAs and RAs.
- Employer: Umass Lowell
- Zurich, Switzerland
PhD Position Paraglacial Rockslide Mechanics at the Great Aletsch Glacier The Chair of Engineering Geology at ETH Zurich invites applications for a...
- Employer: ETH Zurich, Prof. Dr. Simon Löw, Engineering Geology
- Riverside, California
PhD assistantship in hydrologic sciences
- Employer: Department of Environmental Sciences, University of California Riverside
- Moscow, Idaho
The IWRRI Director provides leadership by promoting and coordinating interdisciplinary efforts in water-systems research and water-systems education.
- Employer: University of Idaho
- Edgewater, Maryland
- $56,000 stipend including health insurance
The Smithsonian Environmental Research Center (SERC) has an immediate opening for a Postdoctoral Research Fellow to study the effects of stream res...
- Employer: Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- London, Ontario
Positively contribute to both the teaching and research efforts of the Department in the area of hydrogeological engineering.
- Employer: Western University - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- USFS Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
- Commensurate with experience + Benefits
Postdoc on using satellite data to improve smoke forecasting tools for wildfire incidents for managers and health and air quality agencies.
- Employer: University of Washington
- Wellesley, Massachusetts (US)
The Department of Geosciences invites applications for a non-tenure-track Visiting Lecturer position for the 2017 – 18 academic year. We are seekin...
- Employer: Wellesley College, Department of Geosciences
- Berkeley, California
Berkeley Lab’s Climate & Ecosystems Division has an opening for a Postdoctoral Fellow.
- Employer: Berkeley Lab
- La Jolla, California
UC San Diego invites applications for one or more full-time Researcher positions to be funded by extramural research grants and contracts.
- Employer: Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego