- Los Angeles, California
- Initial salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The primary professional responsibilities of the faculty are: teaching, research, scholarship and/or creative activity, and service to the University.
- Employer: California State University, Los Angeles
- Multiple Locations
The NASA Postdoctoral Program (NPP) supports NASA’s goal to expand scientific understanding of Earth and the universe in which we live. This announ...
- Employer: NASA / Universities Space Research Association
- Jülich, Nordrhein-Westfalen (DE)
We are looking to recruit an Experienced Postdoc for the Coordination of the Simulation Laboratory Terrestrial Systems
- Employer: Forschungszentrum Jülich
- Michigan, United States
The Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences program at Michigan Tech has a funded Ph.D. position available for summer of 2018.
- Employer: Michigan Tech University
- Montréal, Quebec (CA)
- $47,500 per year plus benefits
Concordia University in Montreal, Canada is currently accepting applications for postdoctoral fellowships valued at $47,500 per year plus benefits.
- Employer: Concordia University
- Huntsville, Alabama
Applications are invited for a 2-year graduate research assistant at the Master’s level beginning fall 2018 in the Earth System Science (ESS) progr...
- Employer: UAH Atmoshpheric Science Department
- Nanjing, Jiangsu (CN)
- up to 32,000 RMB per year
Hohai University, China invites applications for multiple postdocs and research fellow positions in water sciences, to start as early as March 2017.
- Employer: College of Hydrology and Water Resources, Hohai University
- Austin, Texas
The Department of Geological Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin Jackson School of Geosciences seeks an Endowed Chair in Structural Geology.
- Employer: University of Texas Jackson School of Geosciences
- Boston University, Charles River Campus
The Department of Earth and Environment at Boston University seeks a full-time scientific programmer to support its computationally focused research.
- Employer: Boston University, Research Computing Services, IS&T
- College Park, Maryland
The Department of Geographical Sciences at the University of Maryland (College Park) invites applications for up to two positions at the tenure-tra...
- Employer: University of Maryland, College Park