- Auburn, Alabama (US)
Faculty Position Economic Geology Auburn University The Department of Geosciences at Auburn University invites applications for a new nine month, ...
- Employer: AUBURN UNIVERSITY GEOSCIENCES DEPARTMENT
- Oberlin, Ohio
- Compensation will be commensurate based on qualifications and years of experience.
The Oberlin College invites applications for a full-time tenure track faculty position in the field of geoscience.
- Employer: Oberlin College and Conservatory
- Hong Kong (HK)
Founded in 1911, The University of Hong Kong is committed to the highest international standards of excellence in teaching and research, and has be...
- Employer: The University of Hong Kong
- Houghton, Michigan
- Commensurate with experience
Michigan Technological University is seeking visionary leaders to fill several dean positions that have opened due to retirements.
- Employer: Michigan Technological University
- Conway, South Carolina
Vice Dean, School of the Coastal Environment The College of Science at Coastal Carolina University invites applications for a tenured Professor app...
- Employer: Coastal Carolina University
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- £36,800 - £44,220 p.a. salary in pounds sterling
You will join an interdisciplinary effort in evaluating the potential for CO2 storage to contribute in decarbonizing the UK energy system
- Employer: 360 Adsfab Ltd
- Vancouver, Washington State
- Positions are funded with teaching and/or research assistantships that include tuition waivers
MS and PhD Graduate Assistantships are available in Environmental Science, Biology, and Mathematics at Washington State University's Vancouver campus.
- Employer: Washington State University Vancouver
- Fountain Valley, California & Anaheim, California
- Range: $24.64 - $29.57
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Limited-Term Contract) Research & Development (R&D) Department, Field Research Laboratory (Anaheim)
- Employer: Orange County Water District
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Salary is comensurate with experience and qualifications
Tenure-track position in Coastal/Marine Sciences or Coastal Engineering (fluvial-coastal-deltaic sedimentology, sediment transport) in New Orleans
- Employer: University of New Orleans Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Syracuse, New York
The Department of Environmental Resources Engineering offers Graduate Assistantships to students pursuing M.S. or Ph.D. degrees in remote sensing, ...
- Employer: SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry