- Lincoln, Nebraska
- Commensurate with education/experience
Tenure‐track Assistant Professor of Spatial Science, emphasis in GIS, at University of Nebraska-Lincoln; 50% teaching; 50% research.
- Employer: University of Nebraska-Lincoln, School of Natural Resources
- Washington D.C.
- Stipend ranging from $45,000 to $80,000, higher for senior researchers
NRC RAP offers postdoctoral/senior research awards on behalf of 26 U.S. federal research agencies and affiliated institutions with facilities
- Employer: National Research Council of the National Academies
- Richmond, Virginia
Tenure-track position in climate change science with specialization in remote sensing to begin August 2018.
- Employer: University of Richmond Department of Geography and the Environment
- USFS Pacific Wildland Fire Sciences Laboratory
- Commensurate with experience + Benefits
Postdoc on using satellite data to improve smoke forecasting tools for wildfire incidents for managers and health and air quality agencies.
- Employer: University of Washington
- Melbourne, Australia
- AUD87,415 - AUD93,830 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
full-time fixed term position for 2 years; Postdoc Research Fellow Level A - earthquake seismology and monitoring, Melbourne, Australia.
- Employer: University of Melbourne
- Sault Ste Marie, Michigan (US)
Lake Superior State University’s School of Physical Sciences seeks applicants for a tenure track position as an Assistant Professor in Environmenta...
- Employer: Human Resources-Lake Superior State University
Assistant Professor (Tenure Track) of Mineral Resources The Department of Earth Sciences (www.erdw.ethz.ch) at ETH Zurich invites applications for ...
- Employer: ETH Zurich
- Seattle, Washington
APL-UW is seeking Research Associates with interests in Oceanography, Polar Science, Remote Sensing, Environmental Acoustics and Ocean Engineering.
- Employer: Applied Physics Laboratory - UW
- Multiple locations and NASA centers
The NPP offers US and international scientists the opportunity to advance their research while contributing to NASA's scientific goals.
- Employer: USRA
- Moss Landing, California
MBARI seeks a Research Specialist for a program focused on developing ocean biogeochemical sensors.
- Employer: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research